Wall mounted Highland Cow :
Thank you for viewing my hand crafted Highland Cow wall mounted bottle opener. This particular one is finished in natural timber with a ceramic nose. The back board has a concealed magnet to catch the bottle caps which is a great party trick.
These Highland Cows are all unique, as they are my own design and lovingly handcrafted to a high standard in my workshop in the Chilterns. Each cow has its own character and no two are ever exactly the same.
It takes many hours to create a Highland Cow from the initial cutting of the pieces to the hand painted finish. It’s a real pleasure to see them come to life from pieces of timber to the finished opener that never fails to get a comment.
These wall mounted highland cows are made from reclaimed timber and can be finished in a number of paint finishes including any colours from the Farrow and Ball range. We can also paint your Highland Cow to match your interior décor so please contact me with the colour you require.
Each item is my own design and hand crafted which is unique to Kentish & Co
Wall mounted bottle opener measurements:
• 39 cm Tall
• 28 cm Wide
• 10 cm Deep
• Wall mounted highland Cow bottle opener
• Distressed St Andrew's Cross (Scottish flag)
• Magnet to catch bottle caps
• Hand crafted and painted
• Unique design
• Made in Britain
• Includes a routed key hole slot effortless wall hanging. All that is needed is a screw or nail to hang.
• Please ensure that you have reviewed our shop policies for current lead times, shipping information but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kentish & Co
I will gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders